W H A T T I M E A R E S E R V I C E S ?
We have Sunday worship services at 9 am & 10:30 am. You can find our online service on Facebook at 10 am on Sundays.
W H E R E A R E Y O U L O C A T E D ?
Located in the Elizabeth Manor are, we're only a quick drive from neighborhoods in Portsmouth, Chesapeake, and Suffolk. Our address is 1200 Hodges Ferry Road, Portsmouth, VA 23701. Click here for a map.
W H A T I S T H E W O R S H I P
S E R V I C E L I K E ?
Our service are roughly 65-75 minutes long with music and a message. In our worship service, you'll find music, prayer, videos and teaching from the Bible. We believe worship is an interactive, participatory experience. Feel free to join in as we praise God through singing. If you're not familiar with the songs, that's okay. Reflecting on the lyrics as you listen along is worshiping too! If you're curious about the songs we sing, check out our Facebook page for the current week's set list. The message is always from the Bible and is communicated in a relevant and understandable way that is practical for daily life.
I S T H E R E A N Y T H I N G F O R M Y
C H I L D R E N ?
We are excited to start opening our Kids Ministry and on Sunday, August 16 we will offer nursery for children under 2 years of age for the 10:30 am service. Take a look at some new guidelines and reminders to ensure the safety of each child as we reopen our nursery.
- From August 16 to September 6, the nursery rooms will be open during one service only - the 10:30 am service.
- Nursery ages: Birth - 24 months. Nursery kids will advance to the 2-year-old class on their 2nd birthday.
- Rest assured, the room and toys have been sanitized every week.
- Nursery leaders will wear masks until further notice and sanitize their hands frequently.
- We will check the temperature of each child and nursery leader upon arrival - any temperature over 100 degrees will be sent home.
- All snacks give will be kept separate from other children.
- In order to keep your child safe, your child must be checked in via check-in system and badges must be worn or placed on bag and checked upon check out.
- Please allow for our check-in volunteer to use the computer to sign in your child. Once the child is signed in, you may grab the sticker badges that print out.
- By September 13, we will add nursery for the 9:00 am service.